Eating organic is both healthy and good for the environment, but organic food can be seriously expensive, which is why a device like the Root hydroponic countertop garden can be so helpful. The device uses cutting edge hydroponics to grow lush produce without one needing to be an expert gardener, ensuring that people can stay healthy without having to break the bank.
The Root hydroponic garden can grow a wide variety of plants, all of which are available as pods that get inserted directly into the base device. These include herbs, lettuce and leafy greens, and flowers (both edible and non-), all of which are organic. Users can also monitor the progress of their plants by syncing the Root system to an app on their smartphones.
The Root Hydroponic Garden Lets Consumers Grow Organic Produce at Home
1. Hydroponic Urban Farming - Developing more devices like the Root hydroponic countertop garden that utilizes hydroponics technology to help people grow organic produce at home.
2. Smartphone-connected Indoor Gardening - Creating more affordable, smartphone-connected indoor gardening devices that help users grow organic produce and provide real-time monitoring of plant growth.
3. Pod-based Organic Gardening - Developing more pod-based organic gardening systems that allow users to easily grow a variety of plants without the need for specialized knowledge.
1. Home Gardening - The home gardening industry can incorporate hydroponic technology and smartphone connectivity to produce more accessible, easy-to-use, and affordable indoor gardening systems.
2. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry can explore the potential of pod-based organic gardening systems and smartphone connectivity to expand their market reach and improve yields.
3. Smart Home Industry - The smart home industry can invest in developing indoor gardening systems that integrate with other smart home devices, providing users with a seamless and connected experience.