Rise Gardens offers its smart indoor garden systems in a range of sizes for families and its newest in-home solution, a countertop garden, was specifically created with small spaces in mind. The all-new Personal Garden was created as an ultra-compact version of the popular multi-level indoor garden system and it boasts state-of-the-art lights, proprietary water flow technology and the capacity to grow four large plants, a dozen small plants or even nutritious microgreens. Tapping into the rise of indoor gardening, especially in cooler climates with shorter growing seasons, the Personal Garden helps to grow food year-round.
As Rise Gardens CEO and Founder, Hank Adams, says: "With this new Personal Rise Garden, we've taken hydroponic technology to the next level, optimizing space efficiency and further reducing the product footprint without compromising the yield and quality of plants."
Image Credit: Rise Gardens
Rise Gardens Created a Personal Garden for Small Spaces
1. Smart Indoor Gardening - The rise of indoor gardening creates opportunities for innovations in small-space solutions.
2. Hydroponic Technology - Hydroponic technology advancements for indoor gardening create opportunities for smaller and more efficient growing systems.
3. Year-round Gardening - Innovations in year-round gardening systems offer the opportunity for consumers to grow their own fresh produce regardless of the season or climate.
1. Home Gardening - New indoor gardening systems offer disruptive innovations in the home gardening and DIY food production industry.
2. Smart Home Technology - The integration of smart technology into indoor gardening systems creates disruptive opportunities in the smart home industry.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - The development of hydroponic and indoor gardening technologies offers disruptive opportunities in the sustainable agriculture industry.