Designed and created by Andres Haeuser, the 'Ardumower' ups the ante for what robotic lawn mowers look and act like. Created using a 3D printer and an Arduino motherboard, the 'Ardumower' unit is a low-cost alternative for DIYers to create that can be set to operate just like other mainstream offerings.
Haeuser has made all the different components ranging from the 3D printer files, to the detailed instructions available online for DIYers to take advantage of.
Once completed, the 'Ardumower' can be set to operate in a set section of your property like other robotic lawn mowers on the market. The unit is compromised of rechargeable batteries that would enable the mower to be used over and over.
The 'Ardumower' Can be Made Using Low-Cost Components from Scratch
1. DIY Robotic Lawn Mowers - Opportunity for consumers to build their own robotic lawn mowers using low-cost components.
2. 3D Printing in DIY Projects - Utilizing 3D printing technology to create customizable components for DIY projects.
3. Open Source DIY Instructions - Providing detailed instructions and online resources for DIY enthusiasts to build their own robotic devices.
1. Home Automation - Incorporating DIY robotic lawn mowers into smart home automation systems.
2. 3D Printing - Supplying low-cost 3D printed components for DIY robotic projects.
3. Electronics - Developing Arduino motherboards and other electronic components for DIY robotic devices.