Looking to help make the home environment a little bit easier to control, the Samsung 'Otto' robot prototype takes a nod from the other AI technologies out there. Operating like the Amazon Echo or Apple's Siri voice command assistants, the Samsung 'Otto' robot can answer questions and perform other tasks.
The Samsung 'Otto' robot features a face-like design that changes depending on the operation it is performing. For example, raindrops will appear if the weather is rainy and you've prompted it for a weather report. The head of the robot can move and bob to give the piece of equipment some enhanced character and personality.
Being that the Samsung 'Otto' is a robot prototype, information on when it will be available on the market is still TBD.
The Samsung 'Otto' Robot Prototype was Unveiled by the Brand
1. Interactive AI Robots - As the technology is evolving, interactive robots can change how people interact with machines and can be used in different settings such as homes and offices.
2. Personalized AI Assistance - AI-powered robots can provide personalized assistance, and their ability to understand natural language can improve user experience and offer disruptive innovation opportunities in various industries.
3. Enhanced User Experience - The personality and character features of AI robots can create unique and enhanced user experiences that could disrupt entire industries and offer significant market advantages to early adopters.
1. Smart Home Products - Samsung's Otto robot prototype can provide an innovative user experience as a smart home assistant, and the market for smart home products is constantly growing as more people adopt them.
2. Customer Service Industry - AI-powered robots can offer personalized customer service in industries such as healthcare, retail, and hospitality for an improved customer experience.
3. Education - AI robots can provide personalized and interactive learning experiences that can potentially transform the education industry as the technology advances.