Known for providing a comfortable and unique travel experience, the Ritz Carlton London will be putting on an exclusive culinary adventure as a gala event in collaboration with chef Zaiya Hasegawa and chef Julien Royer.
The two chefs have come together to join forces on a spread of luxurious culinary options giving guests the opportunity to relish in the best food and beverages from Japan and Singapore. Tickets are $3,888 per person, starting the celebration with a spoonful of Prunier Cavier and one glass of Dom Perignon champagne before finishing off with an intensive 10-course meal. With a widespread option of dishes that are each crafted by all experts on board, the entire experience is topped off with handpicked wines and sake.
The three day dining gala at the Ritz Carlton London offers all guests a luxurious food experience to remember.
Ritz Carlton London is Holding a High-End Three Day Food Adventure
1. Luxurious Culinary Experiences - Experiences that combine gourmet food and extraordinary sensations are highly appreciated by luxury consumers.
2. International Chef Collaborations - Collaborations between renowned chefs from different countries are an innovative way to create unique culinary experiences.
3. Luxury Travel Experiences - Luxury hotels and resorts are offering unique culinary experiences as part of their portfolio of high-end travel packages.
1. Hospitality - Luxury hotels and resorts can attract high-end customers by offering exclusive culinary experiences as part of their services.
2. Food and Beverage - Collaborations between renowned chefs from different countries can create unique and innovative gourmet food and beverage offerings.
3. Luxury Travel - Travel agencies specializing in luxury travel can benefit by offering unique culinary experiences as part of their travel packages.