Matcha, oolong and rooibos are a few of the tea types that can be found in Origins' RitualiTea skincare collection. As its name suggests, the tea-inspired skincare collection takes cues from ancient tea traditions and uses vibrant ingredients to power its range of Cleansing Body Masks and Powdered Face Masks.
What's most interesting about the collection is that it includes a dedicated mixing bowl and spoon, which are specifically designed for mixing the dry powders into a paste and applying them to the skin. These tools remind of the elaborate way that tea is traditionally served around the world to this day.
As many consumers have come to recognize the numerous benefits of ingesting tea in the form of food and beverages, they are also beginning to explore tea-infused products that can be applied topically.
Origins' 'RitualiTea' Takes Inspiration from Tea Rituals
1. Tea-inspired Skincare - Opportunity for beauty companies to incorporate the use of tea ingredients in their skincare products and offer unique application tools, taking inspiration from ancient tea traditions.
2. Powdered Face Masks - Innovative opportunity to sell skincare products in powder form for consumers to mix themselves, providing a unique and customizable experience.
3. Tea-infused Products - Emerging trend for food and beverage companies to explore incorporating tea into their products beyond traditional drinks and branching into the skincare industry.
1. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty industry to develop unique skincare products that utilize tea ingredients and application tools to appeal to consumers interested in natural ingredients and ancient traditions.
2. Food and Beverage - Innovative opportunity for food and beverage companies to branch into the skincare industry and capitalize on the trend of tea-infused products.
3. Wellness - Opportunity for wellness industry to expand their product offerings to include tea-infused skincare products that cater to consumers interested in holistic health and natural ingredients.