RightRice, the creator of shelf-stable rice made from 90% vegetables, is introducing a new product line called RightRice Medley that's just as nutritious and puts a fresh new spin on the classic rice pilaf. These products combine vegetable-based rice with ancient grains like quinoa and sorghum, plus even more veggies to create varieties like Harvest Pilaf, Fried Rice and Cajun Spice. While the all-new Fried Rice is enhanced with Asian spices and the Harvest Pilaf boasts added texture from sweet garden carrots and pumpkin seeds.
The RightRice Medleys are packed with protein from plant-based sources, plus fiber, and since most of the preparation has already been taken care of, they can be enjoyed on their own or as sides in about 12 minutes.
Image Credit: RightRice
RightRice Medley Combines Vegetable-Based Rice & Ancient Grains
1. Vegetable-based Rice - Businesses can explore adding more vegetables and utilizing plant-based sources for a healthier take on traditional rice products.
2. Innovative Rice Pilaf - Opportunities exist for creating new, unique rice pilaf recipes by combining vegetable-based rice with other grains and ingredients.
3. Convenient Plant-based Meals - There is potential for creating more plant-based, convenient meal options for consumers who want healthy meals but do not have the time to cook from scratch.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can explore incorporating more vegetables and plant-based ingredients into their products, focusing on nutrient density and convenience.
2. Agriculture - Opportunities exist for farmers to grow and supply more vegetables and grains that can be used in the creation of vegetable-based rice and similar products.
3. Health and Wellness - Businesses focused on health and wellness can offer plant-based meal options designed for convenience and nutrient density, promoting healthier eating habits.