Richard Meier and partners announced a new design coming to Mexico City. The new design is titled 'Reforma Towers.' This project is sensitive to the region's history. The overall design of Richard Meier's 'Reforma Towers' are projected to offer future expansion for the city.
The development of the design will be placed along a prominent boulevard in Mexico City. The larger 40-storey building will accommodate luxurious offices and retail outlets. The 27-floor structure separate from the others will be a hotel that compliments its larger neighbor. The main floor and upper levels will all be open to natural lighting and the sky terrace and lounge will offer a picturesque view of the city. Richard Meier is creating a building that will be a beautiful addition to Mexico City. The project is scheduled to be completed by 2015.
Photo Credits: designboom, richardmeier
The Newly Design Towers in Mexico Offer Potential Growth
1. Expansion of Mexico City's Skyline - The construction of Reforma Towers can inspire future architectural innovation and construction in Mexico City.
2. Luxury Real Estate Development - The luxurious offices, retail outlets, and hotel in Reforma Towers represent the opportunity for high-end real estate development in Mexico City.
3. Sustainable and Modern Design - Richard Meier's design for Reforma Towers demonstrates the potential for sustainable materials and modern architecture in Mexico City.
1. Architecture and Construction - The development of Reforma Towers can drive growth and innovation in the architecture and construction industries in Mexico City.
2. Real Estate Development and Property Management - Reforma Towers represents a potential market opportunity for luxury real estate development and property management companies in Mexico City.
3. Sustainable Building Materials - Reforma Towers can encourage the availability and use of sustainable building materials in the construction industry in Mexico City.