The Ribena 'Chin Up' campaign has been launched as a funny series of commercials that encourage consumers to laugh through embarrassing moments or stumbles. The campaign consists of several new TV commercials, out-of-home advertising, online videos, in-store marketing and more. The 'Chin Up' tagline is meant to be an encouragement to not be so hard on oneself, while also making a connection to the action of taking a sip of the brand's signature juice product.
Head of Ribena at Suntory Beverage & Food GB&I Charlotte Flook spoke on the Ribena 'Chin Up' campaign saying, "With the brand in strong growth of 15%, now is the perfect time to launch our new campaign. This new positioning will drive reappraisal of the drink to help retailers to grow their sales of the brand in-store across our ever-popular ready-to-drink and squash ranges."
The Ribena 'Chin Up' Campaign Makes Light of Mistakes
1. Humorous Marketing - Businesses can adopt a funny and relatable marketing approach to connect with their audience and build brand loyalty.
2. Emotional Marketing - Creating campaigns that evoke emotions like joy, hope, and nostalgia can appeal to consumers and leave a lasting impression.
3. Multichannel Advertising - Using multiple marketing channels like TV commercials, online videos, out-of-home advertising, and in-store marketing can increase visibility and reach a wider audience.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can leverage humorous marketing to differentiate themselves from competitors and increase their brand presence in stores and online.
2. Advertising Industry - Advertising agencies can create emotionally-driven and multichannel campaigns that resonate with consumers and generate buzz for their clients.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can partner with brands that have successful humorous marketing campaigns to attract customers and increase sales in-store and online.