You don't need to rely on sculptural decor and wall-hung 2D artworks to bring more dimension to a boxy interior space when the Rhombus System will bring the surface of your enclosure to life. Made by the Fundamental Group, the kit comes with a collection of abstract geometric tiles that can be arranged in clusters to create fascinating visual effects.
The individual modules are made of polystyrene and are designed to be installed side-by-side to create parametric textures. They produce the illusion of an artistically deconstructed ceiling with the option of integrating colorful accent pieces. You can apply the Rhombus System to the walls or beneath the roof, but the aesthetic impact of arranging them around a pendant lamp is particularly intriguing.
The Rhombus System Brings Abstract Dimension to a Rectangular Room
1. Geometric Ceiling Designs - As demand for unique and artistic ceiling treatments continue to rise, innovative designers can capitalize on creating modular systems that can be applied to a range of interior spaces.
2. Parametric Textures - Designers can refine their focus on creating modular systems for commercial spaces that can be specialized around the techniques of parametric design.
3. 3D Modular Wall Systems - A new wave of interior designers are exploring the potential of 3D modular wall systems to provide a bespoke accent to interior spaces.
1. Interior Design - Modular ceiling and wall systems are providing designers with more creative control over interior spaces.
2. Architecture - Innovative modular systems are leading the way in bringing a greater sense of depth and movement to modern architecture.
3. Construction Materials - New innovative materials are being developed to accommodate the expanding demand for customized, modular interior design.