'Plastic Rain' is a collection of retail space concepts by art director and 3D designer Andrés Reisinger. The Barcelona-based creative focuses on tranquility and state of mind for this imaginative interior presentation. The idea behind the conceptual project is to "generate emotions [and] memories," transporting the audience to a "specific state of mind."
Andrés Reisinger's retail space concepts boast a sophisticated character with their imagined physicality. The creative places a bet on personalized furniture and an interior arrangement that promotes artistic thought. The dreamy ambiance is further supported by the choice of a pink colorway, as well as the combination of textures that contrast, as well as compliment each other.
The intended meditative component and the infusion of sophistication within the design of these non-standard retail space concepts are definitely forward-thinking within the context of the industry.
Andrés Reisinger Puts Emphasis on Meditation in His Designs
1. Personalized Retail Spaces - There is a trend towards personalized furniture and interior arrangements that promote artistic thought.
2. Meditation-inspired Retail Spaces - The focus on tranquility and state of mind in retail space design creates opportunities for incorporating meditation and mindfulness practices.
3. Emotive Retail Space Design - Generating emotions and memories through imaginative and dreamy interior presentation is a growing trend in retail space design.
1. Retail - Retailers can explore personalized and emotive retail space concepts to enhance customer engagement and create immersive experiences.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate meditation-inspired design elements and personalized furniture to create calming and luxurious guest experiences.
3. Art and Design - The focus on artistic thought and imaginative interior presentation in retail space design provides opportunities for artists and designers to collaborate and innovate.