Inspired by ancient mysterious Aztec Art, Brazilian designer Carlos Teles created the ultimate restaurant branding concept for a Mexican restaurant.
Designing a red hot and sizzling packaging design, Teles's restaurant branding design for his conceptual Mexiko restaurant exudes Mexican-inpired Aztec details printed on three different sauce and condiment designs.
"The brand was inspired by gravures and rustic drawings of Aztec art. From that I did a strong geometric type with some broken 'lines' to refer to the historic elements," says Teles.
Featuring Aztec prints such as dragons, circles and flowers found in Mexican culture, Teles uses vibrantly bright reds and yellow color hues for his packaging concept that really does ooze warm culture vibes and sizzlingly hot flavor.
The Restaurant Branding Conceptualized for Mexiko is Fiery
1. Aztec-inspired Packaging - Creating packaging designs that draw inspiration from ancient Aztec art can provide a unique and memorable branding experience for restaurants.
2. Geometric Typeface - Using a strong geometric type with broken lines in branding and packaging designs can add a touch of historic elements and visual interest.
3. Vibrant Color Schemes - Utilizing vibrantly bright reds and yellow color hues in packaging concepts can evoke a warm and culturally-rich experience for customers.
1. Restaurant and Food Services - Restaurants can explore incorporating Aztec-inspired packaging designs to create a visually appealing and immersive dining experience.
2. Graphic Design and Branding - Graphic designers and branding agencies can leverage geometric typefaces and Aztec art motifs in their work to create visually striking brand identities.
3. Food Packaging and Printing - Companies specializing in food packaging and printing can offer expertise in creating visually stunning packaging concepts with vibrant color schemes for restaurant brands.