Rescue Me by Brian Moss, a photographer based in New York City and owner of Better Bodies Gym, is a touching photo series about shelter dogs. A big departure from his quirky series revolving around the bodybuilding industry, it brings to light both the need and personality of these neglected animals. They are labelled 'man's best friend' for a reason and thrive on love and companionship, which these particular canines are sorely lacking from.
Through these poignant images, Rescue Me by Brian Moss hopes to encourage people to look past the stereotypes associated with 'strays' and 'owner surrender.' Moss writes how he wants others "to reimagine these cats and dogs as a vital part of their own lives. A second chance."
Rescue Me by Brian Moss Hopes to Help Strays Find Homes
1. Pet Adoption Awareness - Rescue Me by Brian Moss showcases the need and personality of shelter dogs in a touching photo series to evoke compassion and encourage pet adoption.
2. Animal Rights Advocacy - The powerful images of Rescue Me by Brian Moss raises awareness and encourages advocacy towards animal rights, shelter regulations and neglect suppression.
3. Visual Storytelling for Philanthropy - Photographers can use their craft to give back to society and bring attention to philanthropic causes, just like Brian Moss' Rescue Me photo series.
1. Pet Care - Rescue Me by Brian Moss can inspire innovation in the pet care industry by raising awareness of the need for more organic, emotionally-driven marketing materials that bring attention to pet adoption.
2. Non-profit & Charitable Organizations - Rescue Me by Brian Moss can open new avenues for non-profit and charitable organizations to raise funds by creating visual campaigns that show the impacts and importance of their cause.
3. Visual Arts & Photography - The emotional appeal of Rescue Me by Brian Moss can lead to greater investments in visual arts and photography, where artists are able to showcase their craft while also using it as a tool for social change.