Autonomous vehicles don't often include a design that considers the needs of people with mobility issues, which is what makes Renault’s EZ-GO concept vehicle, such a refreshing innovation.
This car's design was created with the intention of ensuring that all passengers could move in and out with ease. To achieve this, the brand's conceptual design features a trapezoid shape and serves as more of a "glass cabin on wheels." The car would feature one large latch door at the back of the vehicle, that enables passengers to either roll or walk out. With wrap-around seating and large windows, the vehicle would be able to accommodate six people.
While still a conceptual design, this vehicle would revolutionize the autonomous vehicle industry for all people.
Renault’s EZ-GO Concept Vehicle is Stylish and Accessible
1. Accessible Autonomous Vehicles - Innovative designs for autonomous vehicles that prioritize accessibility for people with mobility issues.
2. Mobility-driven Vehicle Design - Vehicle designs that prioritize accessibility and mobility needs of passengers for an inclusive experience.
3. Inclusive Transportation Technology - Advances in transportation technology that prioritize inclusivity, accessibility, and mobility for all passengers.
1. Automobile Industry - Opportunity for automobile industry players to revolutionize autonomous vehicles by prioritizing accessibility.
2. Mobility and Accessibility Services - Innovative new mobility and accessibility services can capitalize on emerging trends in this market.
3. Transportation and Logistics - Transportation and logistics companies can incorporate accessible and autonomous vehicles to improve mobility and accessibility for all passengers.