The RemetzCar Tesla Model S Shooting Brake is a custom hatchback that looks to expand the models offered by the automaker by creating an electric sedan version. Built on the Tesla Model S, RemetzCar stripped the original vehicle down to its skeleton and crafted a fully aluminum conversion. This included new C-pillars and a reshaped roof, as well as a third brake light and modified window seals. Of course, the most striking design of the RemetzCar Tesla is the hatchback design, as Tesla has yet to produce a car in this style.
The inspiration for this car's design came from a Model S hearse built by RemetzCar and this new hatchback design was brought forward by Floris de Raadt. The vehicle will be produced in a limited run of 20 units and will make its official debut at the International Concours d'Élégance Paleis Het Loo in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
Image Credit: RemetzCar
The RemetzCar Tesla is a Custom Made Car Based on the Model S
1. Custom-made Electric Vehicles - Opportunity for companies to create custom electric vehicles based on existing models, offering unique designs and features.
2. Hatchback Electric Cars - Disruptive innovation potential by introducing more hatchback-style electric cars to the market, meeting consumer demand for practical yet eco-friendly vehicles.
3. Aluminum Conversions - Opportunity for companies to specialize in converting existing vehicles to aluminum, reducing weight and increasing overall efficiency.
1. Automotive Customization - Companies specializing in customizing vehicles can tap into the growing demand for unique electric car designs.
2. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore producing hatchback-style electric cars to satisfy consumer preferences and expand their product offerings.
3. Vehicle Conversion Services - Specialized conversion companies can capitalize on the trend by offering aluminum conversion services for existing vehicles, promoting sustainability and improved performance.