Red Maps is a design-focused purveyor of essential city guides that will change the way you feel about toting around a physical map. Arguably simpler than any smartphone app, this series of maps is stylish and highly informative, combining all the information one would normally acquire from a tour book into a single foldable guide.
The Red Maps materials highlight city must-sees like museums, restaurants and architecture in addition to streamlining the entire design method of modern maps. The accordion-style Red Maps city guides are effortlessly cool, meaning you won't feel like a silly tourist carrying one with you.
Cities available in the range of stylized guides by Red Maps include Florence, Berlin, London, Paris and Barcelona. New York City is divided into several editions including SoHo and Chelsea.
These Streamlined City Guides by Red Maps Don't Skimp on Style
1. Design-focused Maps - There is an opportunity for companies to create design-focused city guides that combine style and information in a streamlined format.
2. Streamlined City Guides - There is potential for businesses to develop city guides that simplify the design method of modern maps and provide essential information in a foldable format.
3. Stylish Tourist Guides - Tourist guides can capitalize on the trend of creating stylish and informative guides that cater to travelers looking for an effortless and cool experience.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can utilize the concept of design-focused maps to enhance the experience of tourists and provide them with stylish and informative guides.
2. Publishing and Printing - There are opportunities for companies in the publishing and printing industry to create and produce streamlined city guides that integrate design and essential information for travelers.
3. Retail and E-commerce - The retail and e-commerce industry can explore the market for stylish tourist guides, offering them as a travel accessory or selling them online to cater to the needs of modern travelers.