The RED Manifold 360 Camera has been unveiled as a new collaboration product with Facebook to provide an unparalleled way to capture footage that can be used in a multitude of different ways.
Outfitted with a whopping 16 RED Helium 8K sensors, the camera also boasts 180-degree Schneider lenses that will capture content at 60fps in VR. The utilization of Facebook's depth-sensing technology allows the unit to capture footage for VR usage along with all the necessary 3D data required for creating simulations to make it a powerhouse for capturing scenes.
The RED Manifold 360 Camera is a professional piece of equipment that is set to be a groundbreaking solution for individuals and brands to help them capture content like never before.
The RED Manifold 360 Camera was Created in Collaboration with Facebook
1. 360-degree VR Cameras - The utilization of Facebook's depth-sensing technology in the RED Manifold 360 Camera creates an opportunity to advance 360-degree VR camera technology.
2. High-resolution Multi-lens Cameras - The RED Manifold 360 Camera's use of 16 RED Helium 8K sensors provides an innovative solution for capturing high-res footage.
3. 3D Data Capture for Simulations - The necessary 3D data captured by the RED Manifold 360 Camera for creating simulations has the potential to disrupt industries such as architecture or gaming development.
1. Film and Video Production - The RED Manifold 360 Camera's professional equipment and innovative technology is a potential disruption in the film and video production industry.
2. Virtual Reality - The RED Manifold 360 Camera's VR capabilities make it an opportunity for the virtual reality industry to advance its technology and create new experiences for users.
3. Architecture and Gaming Development - The 3D data capture capabilities of the RED Manifold 360 Camera creates an opportunity to disrupt industries such as architecture and gaming development by simplifying the process of creating accurate simulations.