Studying for a test or simply reviewing notes after a class usually means trying to recall everything a teacher or professor said which can be quite challenging, so the NeoLAB 'RECO' voice recorder is intended to help streamline the process.
The device works by being placed on your notebook when you're in class taking notes and will continuously work to record what the instructor is saying as you jot down the main points. Users can then access all of the audio recorded of their instructor when studying by simply tapping the notebook with their pen to automatically play the recording captured at the exact time it was written in class.
The NeoLAB 'RECO' voice recorder aims to drastically accelerate the capabilities of scholars and could transform the student experience like never before.
The NeoLAB 'RECO' Voice Recorder Supports Student Learning
1. Connected Classroom Note Recorders - Voice recording devices that support student learning and streamline the note-taking process.
2. Smart Note-taking Devices - Devices that use AI and machine learning to improve and innovate note taking and recording.
3. Interactive Learning Tools - New student-focused technologies that personalize the learning process through interactivity.
1. Education Technology - Industry that specializes in the production and development of innovative technology solutions for educational institutions.
2. Consumer Electronics - Industry that produces devices for personal use, with emphasis on smarter and more automated functionalities.
3. Information and Communications Technology - Industry specializing in the use of digital technologies to improve and transform businesses and other sectors.