Italian bike manufacturer NEOX is selling a line of sleek electric bicycles with all the necessary components concealed in the frame or rear swing arm. From an aesthetic standpoint, electric bikes can appear heavy and bulk due to their additional components. This manufacturer has found a way to keep extra parts hidden with new technology.
The electric bicycles designed by NEOX are designed to offer a more stylish option when it comes to e-bikes. As a result, the eight speed sequential gearbox with integrated motor is housed inside the rear swing arm. In addition, the frame is used to house the 375Wh removable battery, which powers the bike up to 100km. The rest of the bike is equally stylish, with a lightweight frame and monochromatic finish.
The NEOX e-bike range offers a more discreet option for consumers interested in electric bicycles.
This Bike's Components are Enclosed in the Frame or the Rear Swing Arm
1. Concealed E-bike Components - The trend of hiding e-bike components inside the frame or rear swing arm for a more stylish and streamlined look creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in bike design and manufacturing.
2. Sleek Electric Bikes - The growing demand for stylish e-bikes presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the development of sleeker and more aesthetically pleasing designs.
3. Lightweight E-bike Frame - The trend towards lightweight e-bikes to improve ease of use and transportation creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in material technology and bike frame design.
1. Electric Bike Manufacturing - The trend toward concealing e-bike components in the frame or swing arm creates opportunities for innovation in the manufacturing process of electric bikes.
2. Bike Design - The trend towards sleeker and more aesthetically pleasing e-bikes creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in bike design, especially around concealing bike components and creating lightweight frames.
3. Material Technology - The trend towards lighter e-bike frames creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in material technology, both in developing new materials and implementing existing materials in new ways.