To celebrate the return of Arby’s REAL Country-Style Rib Sandwich, the brand has once again teamed up with rap artist Pusha T on the new REAL Country-Style Rib Roast track and music video.
The new REAL Country-Style Rib Roast track aims to celebrate the Texas pit-smoked “country-style” pork ribs by hitting all the right notes and "putting other 'rib' sandwiches on notice." As Arby's President Jim Taylor explains, "We’re on a mission to call out weak sandwiches of questionable quality, and there is no other product that can compare to our REAL Country-Style Rib Sandwich or is worthy of Pusha T’s praise."
Alongside the new track and music video, Pusha T has also lent his creativity to some new country-style merch, which includes a sandwich bolo tie, a trucker hat, and a matching bandana.
Image Credit: Arby's
Pusha T Created a REAL Country-style Rib Sandwich Track for Arby's
1. Food Brand-featured Music Collaborations - More brand and musician collaborations to create catchy ads or sponsored content.
2. Food-themed Fashion Merchandise - Fashion merchandise featuring a particular food motif or item.
3. Food Diss Tracks - Rapper or artist collaborations with food brands to create diss tracks to rival competitors.
1. Fast Food Restaurants - Fast food chains can collaborate with musicians and artists to draw more attention to their menu items and merchandise.
2. Music Industry - Musicians and artists can collaborate with food brands to gain more exposure and revenue.
3. Fashion and Merchandise Retailers - Fashion brands can create food-themed merchandise for restaurants and food chains to create a brand identity.