Many bottled cold brew beverages are being prepared with non-dairy milk, while others embrace consumer preferences for full-fat dairy with whole milk—Chameleon Cold Brew is taking the latter approach with its newest ready-to-drink cold brew line.
The Organic Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee with Milk line features Original, Mexican and Pecan flavors, each of which is lightly sweetened with five to 12 grams of sugar and provides four grams of protein in an eight-ounce serving.
Chameleon Cold Brew previously unveiled bottled coffee concentrates that allow consumers to add their preferred mix-in of choice and ready-to-enjoy coffee beverages that are undiluted with milk. These new cold brew products have the potential to appeal to those who desire the convenience of a coffee beverage that is already mixed to be creamy and sweet.
Chameleon Cold Brew Launched Ready-to-Drink Cold Brew with Milk
1. Bottled Cold Brew with Non-dairy Milk - The trend of preparing bottled cold brew beverages with non-dairy milk provides an opportunity for dairy-free alternatives to gain popularity in the market.
2. Full-fat Dairy Cold Brew Drinks - Chameleon Cold Brew's approach of launching ready-to-drink cold brew with full-fat dairy milk taps into the demand for creamy and indulgent coffee beverages.
3. Sweetened Cold Brew Varieties - The introduction of lightly sweetened cold brew flavors by Chameleon Cold Brew caters to consumers' desire for a hint of sweetness in their ready-to-drink coffee beverages.
1. Non-dairy Milk Alternative - The rising popularity of bottled cold brew with non-dairy milk offers a disruptive opportunity for the non-dairy milk industry to provide more variety and options for consumers.
2. Dairy Milk Industry - The launch of full-fat dairy cold brew drinks presents the dairy milk industry with a chance to expand its product offerings and cater to consumers looking for a richer coffee experience.
3. Ready-to-drink Coffee Industry - The emergence of sweetened cold brew varieties opens up new avenues for the ready-to-drink coffee industry to capture the attention of consumers who prefer a touch of sweetness in their on-the-go coffee beverages.