Photographer Rasmus Mogensen makes wind-blown hair look sexy.
When my hair gets blown in the wind it gets tangled and messy. In these pictures, models' 'dos look flawless and storm-blown even if they are messy. This is an example of sultry bed-head hair at its best. One photo even captures stormy snow to incorporate the look even more. Rasmus Mogensen proves rock star, posh and naked fashion can weather any storm.
Implications - xx
This edgy and unconventional shoot goes to show that over-styled and over-staged is losing its place int he fashion world to more raw and candid shots that relate to the every day reader.
Rasmus Mogensen Capture Long Manes in Windy Poses
1. Raw Fashion Photography - The trend of capturing more raw and candid shots is disrupting the over-styled and over-staged fashion photography industry.
2. Sultry Bed-head Hair - The trend of showcasing messy yet flawless wind-blown hairstyles presents an opportunity for the haircare industry to promote products for achieving a sexy and tousled look.
3. Weather-inspired Shoots - The trend of incorporating weather elements like wind and snow in fashion photography provides an opportunity for photographers to create visually striking and unconventional images.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can explore more unconventional and candid approaches to stay relevant in the changing landscape.
2. Haircare - The haircare industry can market products and techniques that help achieve the desirable messy yet flawless wind-blown hairstyle.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with incorporating natural weather elements into their shoots to create unique and captivating images.