Electric motorbikes are an excellent concept in that they allow you to get around without using up fossil fuels and contributing to pollution, but the fact of the matter is that most options available on the market don't offer the greatest range, a problem which Indian company Mankame Automotive is looking to tackle with its superbike.
This particular electric motorbike is set to come fully equipped with a 40-kilowatt electric motor and the ability to hit a top speed of 250 km/h while guaranteeing a range of 500 kilometers, which far exceeds any of its competitors. The extraordinary performance specs of this motorbike are attributed in part to the use of proprietary software and a high-tech battery management system developed by the company's own engineers.
At a price of $8,500 for the basic model, this electric motorbike offers performance as well as value, and could find a lot of takers in India's burgeoning motorbike market.
This Indian Motorbike Will Offer a Range of 500 Kilometers
1. Long-range Electric Motorbikes - Manufacturers can capitalize on innovative battery management systems to boost range and performance to exceed current market offerings.
2. Proprietary Software for Bikes - Developing proprietary software can give manufacturers an edge in the electric motorbike market while improving battery management.
3. Affordable High-performance Bikes - Options for long-range electric motorbikes at affordable prices can open up untapped markets for environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - Manufacturers who invest in battery technology and software development for electric motorbikes can outperform competitive offerings.
2. Motorcycle Manufacturing - The motorbike industry can develop innovative features for electric bikes to improve performance and compete in the growing market for eco-friendly transportation.
3. Green Transportation - High-performance electric motorbikes with long-range capabilities can disrupt traditional gas-powered transportation and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.