Ramzi Towers is a residential project being constructed in Victoria Island, an exclusive island that forms part of the Nigerian capital Lagos. This luxurious residential high-rise property, designed by London-based SPARK Architects and commissioned by Athena Capital Investment, aims to raise the bar for contemporary urban living in the booming city.
SPARK describes the building's design as "a uniquely African solution which responds to local climatic, social, financial and cultural drivers." Ramzi Towers will be fitted with sprayed concrete curved shells which provide six key solutions -- structure, water-proofing, air-tightness, fire protection, solar protection and wind resistance. These shells will also provide a distinctive, curvaceous silhouette certain to stand out in Lagos' skyline.
Ramzi Towers will offer panoramic views of downtown Lagos towards the Atlantic Ocean. Each of the buildings suites will be orientated to provide maximum daylight.
The Ramzi Towers High-Rise is Located on an Exclusive Nigerian Island
1. Luxurious African Property - Designing and constructing luxurious African properties using local cultural and climatic solutions.
2. Contemporary Urban Living - Developing urban living spaces with unique and innovative design elements to meet the high demand in booming cities.
3. Sustainable High-rise Construction - Innovative construction methods that provide multiple solutions, like sprayed concrete shells, for sustainable high-rise structures.
1. Real Estate - Developing exclusive and luxurious residential properties, implementing local cultural and climatic sensibilities.
2. Architecture and Design - Incorporating innovative design elements and local cultural and climatic solutions into future construction projects.
3. Construction and Engineering - Developing sustainable and innovative construction methods for high-rise structures to meet the growing urban demand.