Instead of setting up a cubicle of a booth at Toronto's 2015 Interior Design Show, Caesarstone opted for a much more interactive display. A quartz swing set was set up as a great pull for attendees, who would be drawn in by this expression of playfulness, nostalgia and beautiful design.
Philippe Malouin was given the task of creating a dynamic exhibition for the high-quality countertop company. The complete concept is quite direct, featuring 12 sample slabs of polished rock that are suspended on strings. They product is visually very well showcased amidst this minimalist configuration, and it's presented in a whimsically engaging way. Conference goers feel invited to take a seat on the quartz swing set. They leave with an impression of Caesarstone as a brand that's fun, imaginative, artistic, yet also luxurious.
This Quartz Swing Set Presents a Playful Way to Showcase Product Samples
1. Interactive Displays - Creating interactive displays can draw in attendees and leave a lasting impression.
2. Playful Design - Incorporating playfulness and nostalgia into design concepts can make a brand more engaging.
3. Whimsical Experiences - Creating whimsical experiences at events can make a brand memorable and leave a positive impression.
1. Interior Design - Incorporating interactive and playful elements in interior design can enhance customer experiences and differentiate a brand.
2. Experiential Marketing - Using interactive and whimsical experiences in marketing campaigns can attract and engage customers in a unique way.
3. Luxury Brands - Adding elements of playfulness and imagination to luxury brand experiences can create a sense of exclusivity and appeal to a younger demographic.