Qardio health monitors are designed to let you take your health into your own hands. Qardio is rolling out two devices later in 2013: the QardioCore and the QardioArm. QardioCore is a sensor that straps to your chest and monitors your heart rate, skin temperature and levels of physical activity. QardioArm is meant to be affixed to your arm and monitors your blood pressure and heart rate.
Both Qardio health monitors are highly portable, with the QardioCore able to be worn anywhere. The QardioArm is a little more conspicuous, but it’s designed to be portable and can be thrown into a bag or your pocket. Both devices transmit their data to an iOS app and a computer dashboard, letting you instantly share up-to-date info regarding your health with your doctor.
Qardio Health Monitors Aim to Make DIY Check-Ups Less Conspicuous
1. Personal Health Monitoring - Qardio's inconspicuous EKG devices enable users to monitor their health in real-time and share data with healthcare professionals.
2. Mobile Health Technology - The portability of Qardio's devices and integration with iOS app and computer dashboard facilitate access to personal health information on the go.
3. Wearable Health Sensors - QardioCore's chest strap and QardioArm's arm attachment offer discreet and convenient options for continuously monitoring vital signs.
1. Healthcare - Qardio's EKG devices provide an opportunity for healthcare providers to leverage patient-generated health data for remote monitoring and care.
2. Consumer Electronics - Qardio's health monitors tap into the growing trend of health-focused wearable technology, providing consumers with a convenient way to track their vital signs.
3. Mobile App Development - Qardio's integration with an iOS app presents an opportunity for app developers to create innovative health monitoring solutions and improve user experience.