It is not everyday that a person has a successful business idea epiphany, so the Pymes Magazine campaign steps in with some helpful hints, one of which is used for its tag line. It reads, “Being an entrepreneur is to see a business where nobody saw it before.” This statement is illustrated through strange pairings including a visually impaired individual with a dog and grapes with feet. They may be natural occurrences now, but the initial connection must have mystified many.
The Pymes Magazine campaign was conceived and executed by ADN Comunicación, an ad agency based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Creatve director Cristobal Oviedo headed the project with the help of art director Gastón Gandara, copy writer Santiago Ibarra and illustrator Ezequiel Volpato.
The Pymes Magazine Campaign Promotes Strange Profitable Pairings
1. Entrepreneurial Epiphanies - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by identifying unique and unconventional business ideas.
2. Unconventional Pairings - Potential for disruptive innovation by connecting unrelated concepts or industries to create new profitable ventures.
3. Creative Advertising Campaigns - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by designing innovative and unconventional advertising strategies.
1. Advertising - Potential for disruptive innovation in the advertising industry by creating unique and attention-grabbing campaigns.
2. Media and Publishing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the media and publishing industry by promoting unconventional and thought-provoking content.
3. Business Consulting - Potential for disruptive innovation in the business consulting industry by offering innovative and creative strategies for entrepreneurs.