The Joos tabloid, created by Pure Publishing, is covered with a gold and orange premium foil on A3 white paper and adds a luxurious feel to the newspaper concept.
Designed for Joos, a manufacturer and installer of kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms since 1971, PURE Publishing creates a unique tabloid that highlights the featured images like the joos logo and one of its kitchens in a very sophisticated way. Pure Publishing uses its premium brand identity feel in this basic tabloid concept and takes it to a more premium level. The tabloid showcases Joos work and is a delight to read.
The premium foiled tabloids is a delight to all luxury branded enthusiasts and its premium foiling can be admired by all.
The Joos Tabloid by Pure Publishing is a Luxurious Design
1. Premium Foiled Printing - The use of premium foiling in printing adds a luxurious feel to various marketing materials.
2. Luxury Branding - Luxury brands are incorporating premium design elements to elevate their brand identity and appeal to high-end consumers.
3. Sophisticated Tabloid Design - Tabloid publications are adopting more refined and high-quality design concepts to enhance readers' experience.
1. Printing and Publishing - The printing and publishing industry can explore opportunities in offering premium foiled print materials to cater to luxury brand clients.
2. Luxury Goods and Services - Luxury brands can leverage premium foiled printing to create visually stunning marketing collaterals and elevate their brand image.
3. Interior Design and Home Improvement - Companies in the interior design and home improvement industry can create sophisticated tabloid publications to showcase their work and engage potential customers.