PUMA and Outlaw Moscow joined forces once again to launch their second installment for the season -- entitled the Freedom collection. The duo focused on telling a tale of exploring and finding oneself through adventures. To showcase the pieces, PUMA and Outlaw Moscow shot the capsule in Siberia by frozen lakes, an imperial palace and on Moscow streets -- this shows the versatility of the garments but also their durability.
The collection helps people to prepare for the harsh conditions that Russian winter brings and the composition of apparel and accessories have a rugged construction. All of the pieces in the range are made with materials that are ready to fight any storm, including woven premium materials. The collection also gives off an urban militaristic vibe, remaining style-conscious.
PUMA and Outlaw Moscow's New Capsule Combats Russian Climates
1. Adventurous Outerwear - The focus on exploring and finding oneself through adventures creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the outerwear industry.
2. Durability in Apparel - The rugged construction and premium materials used in the collection present a chance for disruptive innovation in the apparel industry.
3. Urban Militaristic Style - The urban militaristic vibe of the collection opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Outdoor Gear and Equipment - The collection's focus on adventurous exploration creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the outdoor gear and equipment industry.
2. Fashion Retail - The durable construction and urban militaristic style of the collection present opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion retail industry.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The use of premium materials and rugged construction in the collection creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the textile manufacturing industry.