If you love Day of the Dead-inspired art as much as I do, you'll adore 'Pulque a la Mode' by Nydia Lilian and Vanilka. As far as fashion photography goes, this is a fairly standard shoot; with the addition of eerie skull-like makeup on each model, however, things get cranked up considerably.
It was tough to pare down this 25-image shoot to just ten images, but I've featured my favorite images from 'Pulque a la Mode' above. Check out the links below for more.
'Pulque a La Mode' by Nydia Lilian & Vanilka Uses Skull-Faced Mode
1. Day of the Dead-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop unique and avant-garde fashion designs incorporating Day of the Dead elements for a niche market.
2. Skull-faced Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of versatile makeup products and tutorials for skull-faced makeup looks suitable for artistic photoshoots and themed events.
3. Eerie Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional styles and techniques in fashion photography to create captivating and haunting visual narratives.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the fusion of cultural elements and high fashion to create unique offerings that cater to diverse and niche consumer interests.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative and bold beauty products that embrace unconventional makeup styles, appealing to adventurous consumers seeking expressive artistic looks.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore non-traditional and boundary-pushing approaches to fashion photography, embracing creative themes and storytelling to capture attention in the saturated industry.