The PRPS Spring/Summer 2013 collection lookbook begins with the words, "You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water." It's a call to action and an urging to carry on. Inspired by scuba diving, this collection manages to pay homage to the diving world without getting too literal or nautical with the designs.
The PRPS Spring/Summer 2013 collection features bright colors and some interesting stripe patterns. Graphic tees, light jackets, chinos and chambray shirts are all found in the collection. The items have personality, but nothing looks as though it is trying to hard. Walk out of the house looking carefree, but also put-together with this nicely balanced collection.
Most of us will have to keep these in mind for summer while we endure the winter, but it's nice to plan for the future.
The PRPS Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is for the Modern Man
1. Scuba-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that pay homage to technical diving without appearing too literal or nautical.
2. Bright Colors and Stripes - Trend of incorporating bold and vibrant colors, as well as interesting stripe patterns, into fashion designs for a fresh and modern aesthetic.
3. Carefree Yet Put-together Style - Opportunity to create fashion collections that offer a balanced combination of casual and polished pieces for a relaxed yet stylish look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the scuba-inspired trend by designing collections that incorporate bright colors, stripe patterns, and a balanced mix of casual and polished pieces.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can explore scuba diving-inspired designs to create functional yet fashionable clothing options for outdoor and active lifestyles.
3. Outdoor Retail - Outdoor retail companies can leverage the scuba diving influence to offer a range of gear and apparel that combines technical performance with stylish aesthetics.