Contemporary streetwear brand 40s & Shorties recently released its Holiday 2018 lookbook and the offerings entertain a provocative graphic aesthetic. The overall vibe of the garments is kept rooted in 90s sensibilities. The range includes a series of t-shirts, baggy hoodies, as well as some transitional outerwear — from the ultra-chic faux fur Leopard Print jacket to the graphics-rich black and white bomber.
40s & Shorties draws inspiration from skateboarding culture for this collection. The provocative graphics prove to be a nice touch and a strong point of interest for the offerings. The suggestive innuendo of the Holiday 2018 fashion capsule is kept close to the visual appeal of these illustrations. Targeting a younger urban audience, 40s & Shorties' latest drop will surely capture attention through its eclectic color palette and provocative graphics.
40s & Shorties' Holiday 2018 Line Features Some Bold Motifs
1. Bold Graphic Streetwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in streetwear by creating bold, provocative graphic designs that appeal to a younger urban audience.
2. Nostalgic 90s Vibes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion by incorporating 90s sensibilities in contemporary designs.
3. Skateboarding Culture Influence - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in streetwear by drawing inspiration from skateboarding culture to create unique and edgy designs.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating bold and provocative streetwear designs.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in apparel manufacturing by incorporating nostalgic 90s vibes into contemporary clothing production.
3. Streetwear Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the streetwear retail industry by targeting a younger urban audience with bold graphic designs and skateboarding culture influence.