Alcoholic popsicles have quickly become the ultimate summer treat and now there is a way to enjoy the intoxicating experience anytime thanks to the 'Make Your Own Prosecco Pops' kit from Firebox. With (almost) everything you need to whip up a batch of boozy treats, you'll never go back to basic popsicles again.
The Make Your Own Prosecco Pops kit is a DIY project that is described as so easy "a blind anteater could do that with his hands tied and it would still get over a million pins on Pinterest." The kit comes with two popsicle molds and a bottle of prosecco, so all that's needed to make the pops is a bit of sugar. Consumers then pop the molds in the freezer and start planning their next boozy outdoor event.
Image Credit: Firebox.
The 'Make Your Own Prosecco Pops' Kit is the Perfect Summer Project
1. Alcoholic Popsicles - The trend of alcoholic popsicles offers opportunities for innovative flavor combinations and unique branding strategies.
2. DIY Kits - The growing popularity of DIY kits presents a market for creating personalized and customizable experiences for consumers.
3. Boozy Treats - The demand for boozy treats opens up possibilities for creating new and exciting alcoholic dessert options.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovations in alcoholic popsicles can disrupt the traditional frozen treats market and offer new options for adult consumers.
2. DIY and Craft - The DIY kits industry can expand to include more unique and creative projects like making your own alcoholic popsicles.
3. Events and Hospitality - The trend of boozy treats presents opportunities for event planners and venues to offer unique dessert options for their guests.