A full-bodied vino can transport you to another place and time, and Promenade Wine packaging attempts to do the very same thing. Before you have even opened the boxed alcoholic beverage, the image of a romantic urban European setting is instilled in your drinking experience.
Characteristic elements of the city of Paris are sketched onto the sleeve of the wonderful white wine. The Eiffel Tower, a hot air balloon, mansard-roofed streetscapes, fancy hats, elegant women and cups of coffee are all featured as part of the fetching brand identity. Designers Journey of Norway conceived the charming cardboard case, depicting the magnificent metropolis in a way foreign admirers understand it. With a pale blue backdrop and delectable yellow accents, Promenade Wine packaging is a treat to the eyes before the drink even hits the tongue.
Promenade Wine Packaging Illustrates the Parisian Experience
1. Illustrative Wine Packaging - Embracing hand-drawn designs in wine packaging can create an immersive drinking experience.
2. Cultural Branding - Incorporating local cultural elements in branding can resonate with customers and differentiate a product in a competitive market.
3. Holistic Branding - Creating a complete brand identity that extends beyond the product can enhance consumer loyalty and engagement.
1. Wine and Beverage Industry - Incorporating unique packaging designs that create an immersive drinking experience can set brands apart in a highly competitive market.
2. Creative and Design Industry - The use of hand-drawn designs in products, particularly in the food and beverage industry, can create opportunities for designers and illustrators.
3. Tourism and Hospitality Industry - Collaborations between local businesses and tourism industries can create unique products and experiences for tourists.