The cold-pressed juice company Project Juice recently teamed up with veteran chef Sascha Weiss in order to create its fall menu. While there are a number of fast casual restaurants offering fresh juices and healthy meals, Project Juice aims to set itself apart by creating a chef-curated menu that emphasizes flavor, sustainability and innovation.
The new Project Juice menu is backed by Weiss, who is the founding chef at The Plant Café Organic and formerly worked as the personal chef to George Lucas. Using his creative expertise and extensive knowledge of plant-based cooking, Weiss helped to come up with a new menu that incorporates seasonal ingredients and the popular process of fermentation. The result is a lineup of innovative dishes such as the Beet & Beluga Lentil Salad, Protein Soba Noodles and a Coconut Yogurt Parfait with Superfood Granola.
The new menu caters to the growing consumer demand for healthy dishes that are backed by real nutritional facts instead of vague references to natural ingredients.
The New Project Juice Menu Was Designed by Veteran Chef Sascha Weiss
1. Chef-driven Menus - Collaboration between cold-pressed juice and a chef to create flavorful healthy meals.
2. Seasonal and Fermented Ingredients - Inclusion of seasonal ingredients and fermentation process to create innovative dishes.
3. Demand for Healthy Meals - Growing consumer demand for healthy meals that are backed by real nutritional facts.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity to collaborate with renowned chefs and incorporate seasonal and fermented ingredients to create innovative healthy menus.
2. Restaurant Industry - Opportunity to differentiate from competitors by creating chef-curated seasonal menus that cater to the growing demand for healthy meals.
3. Cold-pressed Juice Industry - Opportunity to expand offerings beyond beverages by creating chef-curated seasonal menus that incorporate fermented ingredients.