Probar is introducing 'Probar Live' as an all-new line of whole food bars that are infused with live probiotics—as such, the bars need to be refrigerated. The bars are offered in flavors like Almond Butter and Coconut Cashew, all of which are packed with 10 grams of plant-based protein.
The inclusion of probiotics in convenient grab-and-go snack foods gives brands the chance to stand apart in a competitive category and helps people to easily consume the beneficial live bacteria to support good gut health and more.
Retailers that are looking to expand the options they offer in chilled sections are now turning to health-focused refrigerated snack bars, which join other products like hummus, salads, smoothies and fruit snacks that are often placed in close proximity to the checkout.
The 'Probar Live' Nutrition Bars are Infused with Live Probiotics
1. Probiotic-infused Snack Bars - Opportunity for brands to differentiate themselves by providing convenient snack bars infused with live probiotics for improved gut health.
2. Expansion of Refrigerated Snack Category - Retailers can capitalize on the growing demand for health-focused refrigerated snack options by offering probiotic-infused bars alongside other chilled products.
3. Convenience of Grab-and-go Probiotic Foods - The inclusion of live bacteria in refrigerated bars provides an easy and accessible way for people to consume probiotics to support their overall health.
1. Health Food and Nutrition - Opportunity for companies in the health food industry to develop and market innovative probiotic-infused snack bars to meet the growing demand for gut health support.
2. Refrigerated Snack Industry - Refrigerated snack producers can seize the opportunity to expand their product offerings by adding probiotic-infused bars to their existing lineups.
3. Grocery and Convenience Stores - Grocery and convenience stores can attract health-conscious consumers by stocking their chilled sections with a variety of probiotic-infused snacks, including bars.