Designed as a low-maintenance ebike, the Priority Embark helps riders get into urban commuting without having to worry about completing extensive and complicated repairs. Equipped with the latest generation Bosch electric motor, an Enviolo Trekking CVT hub, and Gates Carbon Drive Belt, the ebike is capable of a pedal-assisted top speed of 20mph and a range of 50 miles.
All of these components are key to the Priority Embark as they are incredibly durable and reliable in a myriad of weather conditions. In addition to these pieces, the Priority Embark also comes equipped with Teektro hydraulic disc brakes, WTB Horizon tubeless tires, a WTB saddles, a lightweight aluminum frame, and an integrated lighting system. Again, all these features are incredibly robust and easy to maintain at home.
Image Credit: Priority
The Priority Embark is Incredibly Easy to Repair at Home
1. Fuss-free Ebike Designs - Integrating durable and reliable components to create low-maintenance ebikes.
2. Urban Commuting - Developing convenient transportation solutions for urban commuters.
3. Home Repairs - Designing products that are easy for consumers to repair at home.
1. Electric Bicycles - Creating innovative ebikes with superior durability and easy maintenance.
2. Transportation - Revolutionizing urban commuting options with low-maintenance ebikes.
3. Consumer Goods - Producing products that prioritize ease of home repairs for consumers.