A new 'Rick and Morty' Pringles commercial will air during Super Bowl LIV. Some content was already released, and it depicts two characters from the show, Rick and Summer, watching a Pringles commercial on TV, where chips are stacked for different flavor combinations. Following this, the characters begin to stack chips and then realize they are also in a commercial.
The ad is humorous and may connect with fans of the show due to many of the same meta themes that 'Rick and Morty' fans enjoy. The brand previously worked with the show to create themed products, including Pickle Rick chip flavors. Through the ad, it is clear that pringles is cultivating a consumer relationship with fans of the show.
Image Credit: Pringles/ Adult Swim
A Humorous 'Rick and Morty' Pringles Ad Will Air During the Super Bowl
1. Sci-fi Snacks - Opportunities for snack companies to create and market snacks catered towards sci-fi fans.
2. Humorous Ads - Brands can create humorous ads that connect with their fandoms and create a sense of community.
3. Collaborative Marketing - Brands can collaborate with popular shows and movies to reach their fanbase through shared products and ads.
1. Snack Industry - Snack companies have an opportunity to reach a new market by creating sci-fi themed snacks.
2. Marketing Industry - Marketing companies can use fan communities to create a targeted and engaged audience for products.
3. Entertainment Industry - Companies in the entertainment industry can collaborate with brands to create shared experiences and increase consumer interest.