The Human Rights Campaign designed two different Pride hats in order to celebrate and support the LGBTQ community during the month of June.
Given that this marks Pride Month, the affordable hats are perfect for showing your love for the community and stating your opinion on Donald Trump at the same time. The Pride hats make use of the republican candidate's discriminatory campaign slogan, changing the now iconic "Make America Great Again" baseball caps to say "Make America Gay Again," with a more inclusive "Make American LGBTQ Again" version offered as well.
Both versions of the Pride hats are available in a navy blue and red, with the patriotic colors making it even more like the Trump hats that it satirizes. All proceeds go to the Human Rights Campaign's "fight for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality."
These Hats Parody Trump's Campaign Slogan and Support the LGBTQ Community
1. Pride Parody Merchandise - Creating parody merchandise that supports social causes can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for marketing and promoting inclusive values.
2. Political Satire Fashion - Designing fashion items that use political slogans in a satirical way can be an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Charitable Promotions - Developing products that generate proceeds for a specific cause can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to align themselves with social movements.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to embrace political satire and social causes through the creation of parody merchandise.
2. Activism - Activist organizations can take advantage of the popularity of parody products to raise awareness about their cause and generate funds.
3. Marketing - Innovative marketing strategies could be developed by companies looking to align themselves with social movements by creating and promoting parody merchandise.