Last year Wendy's launched the Pretzel Love Song and followed its massive success this year with the Pretzel Love Song Encore and now, another ode to the burger by Boyz II Men.
Like the two previously released songs, this one also turns tweets from Wendy's fans into a song. As usual, the lyrics are pretty outrageous—Wendy's has the guys omnomnom-ing at one point and explaining the meaning of emoticons. However, the song actually has a pretty good flow and it does sound like a hit that a boy band would sing.
The song is a little more upbeat than the Pretzel Love Song Encore and it delivers just the right amount of fun and love for a beloved burger that is now offered again at Wendy's. If there's ever a song about fast food to make you weak in the knees, this is it.
Boyz Ii Men's Pretzel Love Song for Wendy's Was Crafted from Fan Tweets
1. Brand-customer Collaboration - Crafting songs from fan tweets showcases the trend of brands collaborating with customers to create memorable and engaging content.
2. Personalized Marketing - Turning tweets into songs demonstrates the trend of personalized marketing, where brands tailor experiences to individual customers.
3. Emotional Branding - Creating songs that evoke emotions and love for a burger highlights the trend of emotional branding, where brands connect with customers on a deeper emotional level.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can explore the opportunity of leveraging customer-generated content to enhance brand loyalty and engagement.
2. Music Streaming - Music streaming platforms can consider partnering with brands to create customized songs as a way to captivate and entertain their users.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace the disruptive innovation opportunity of incorporating personalized and interactive elements, such as song collaborations, to create more compelling and memorable campaigns.