The customizing kings and queens at Pretty Pegs have released a set of brightly colored furniture ad-ons that are specifically tailored to fit IKEA products.
The Swedish home store IKEA has attracted an impressive customer base over the years. With affordable pricing and designs that have mass appeal, the brand has managed to attract students and decor specialists alike, all of whom have made diverse use of the products. Although their market is indeed vast, some have lamented IKEA’s lack of choice when it comes to furniture “shoes,” otherwise known as the support legs.
To remedy the lack of choice, Pretty Pegs has created a series of multicolored legs that can be screwed onto various IKEA pieces. With some being rounded, V-shaped and even slanted, these additions can add some spice to any domestic setting.
Pretty Pegs Releases Bright IKEA Furniture Additions
1. Customizable Furniture Accessories - The trend of customizing furniture with colorful and unique accessories opens up opportunities for businesses to create personalized add-ons for popular furniture brands like IKEA.
2. Diverse Leg Designs - The trend of offering varied leg designs for furniture provides an avenue for innovative businesses to create customizable and visually interesting options for customers.
3. Mass-market Customization - The trend of customizing mass-market furniture to suit individual preferences presents disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to provide unique and customizable solutions for a wider audience.
1. Furniture Accessories - The furniture accessories industry can leverage the trend by offering a wide range of customizable leg designs for popular furniture brands like IKEA.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can tap into the trend by providing creative and personalized solutions using customizable accessories for mass-market furniture.
3. 3D Printing - The 3D printing industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating on-demand, customizable furniture accessories that cater to individual preferences.