The designer of this prescription alcohol packaging concepts envisions the wonderful situation in which a doctor recommends wine for one's ailments. Certainly, the fermented grape beverage has the power to relax anxious nerves and to encourage a merry mood. With these ideas in mind, Fiona Joy looked to the no-frills labels that you'd find on boxes of medications and pill bottles, using them as inspiration for this project.
This Prescription Wine packaging thus comprises plain white stickers that simply have black ink printed on them. Long barcodes, legible typefaces, obvious percentages and patient information and instructions are all included for easy reading and clear understanding. If prescription alcohol were a real thing, this concept presents the quite likely branding scheme.
These Wine Labels Have Been Modelled on the Look of Pill Bottles
1. Prescription Alcohol Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the concept of designing alcohol packaging inspired by pharmaceutical labels to create a unique and eye-catching product.
2. Wine as Medicine - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Research and develop the idea of promoting wine as a therapeutic beverage for relaxation and mood enhancement.
3. No-frills Labeling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Consider using plain white stickers with black ink in various industries to create a minimalistic and clean design aesthetic.
1. Alcohol Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the way alcoholic beverages are packaged by incorporating pharmaceutical-inspired labeling for a distinctive and captivating look.
2. Therapeutic Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the market potential of positioning wine and other alcoholic beverages as therapeutic products for anxiety relief and mood enhancement.
3. Minimalistic Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply the concept of no-frills labeling and packaging to industries such as cosmetics, food, and household products for a minimalist, modern design approach.