Designed by the firm 'Accent Office Interiors,' the 'Powerday' office was created to encourage employees to work hard and celebrate their successes.
Powerday is a recycling solutions company located in London, England and from its outside environment, one would never guess that the office is extremely contemporary on the inside. The space is themed in cool colors that cover the glass walls, carpets, furniture and decor of the office. It uses images of city skylines to decorate its walls and features private booths for employees to work or relax in. The celebratory office even has a canteen with bespoke beach huts that were designed with the purpose of celebrating successes as they come.
This playful office design works to attract employees to the company and ensure that their work is recognized and rewarded – giving them an incentive to stay.
The 'Powerday' Office Was Designed to Attract and Retain Talent
1. Celebratory Workspaces - Innovative office designs that feature playful elements to increase employee engagement and retention.
2. Relaxation Spaces - Designing spaces within offices to offer private booths for employees to work and relax.
3. Themed Office Design - Designing the interiors of the office with a particular theme to make it engaging and inviting.
1. Interior Design - Opportunities for interior design firms to create unique and engaging office spaces that promote employee happiness and productivity.
2. Human Resources - Opportunities to create employee retention initiatives by designing fun and innovative workspaces that keep staff engaged and committed to the company.
3. Corporate Real Estate - Opportunities to create trendy and attractive workspaces that make the company stand out to potential employees and clients.