The Shinola Power Supply Cord is a highly stylish piece of equipment that was created in partnership between the Detroit-based timepiece brand and GE. Crafted from premium materials, the power cords feature a somewhat retro aesthetic that has a soft, flexible power cord as well as a compact yet stylish outlet box.
The power cords are manufactured in the United States in Rockford, Michigan by craftsmen from Byrne Electrical Specialists. There are a total of three varieties to choose from with the Shinola Power Supply Cord including a simple extension cord, one with five sockets and two USB ports and another with two sockets and two USB ports. All of the power cord design options are set to be available directly from Shinola starting December 1st.
The Shinola Power Supply Cord is Created in Collaboration with GE
1. Stylish Power Cords - There is an opportunity for the power cord industry to create more stylish options to enhance the aesthetic of a space.
2. Collaborative Manufacturing - Collaborations between brands and manufacturers create opportunities for unique and high-quality products.
3. Retro Aesthetics - The popularity of retro aesthetics creates opportunities for businesses to incorporate vintage elements into modern products.
1. Electrical Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the electrical equipment industry can create collaborative partnerships with brands to produce high-quality and stylish products.
2. Interior Design - The power cord industry can collaborate with interior designers to create stylish and functional power cords that complement the aesthetic of a space.
3. Consumer Goods Retail - Retailers can offer a wider selection of power cords that cater to consumers looking for functional yet stylish options.