The RE-MOVE radiance exfoliating powder in the Millennial-targeted My Clarins skincare product range boasts a unique powder-to-foam formula that helps to purify the skin of impurities and keep it protected from irritants like pollution. The product for all skin types takes the form of a plant-based powder made with cranberries, rice and almonds, plus natural microbeads to refine and polish the skin. The product is meant to be mixed with water or even the My Clarins RE-MOVE purifying cleansing gel to create a solution so gentle and natural that it can even be used on the lips.
RE-MOVE is the second step in the cleansing, exfoliating, purifying and moisturizing routine that can be completed with the products in the My Clarins range.
Image Credit: Clarins
My Clarins' RE-MOVE Formula Creates a Light Lather with Water
1. Powder-to-foam Skincare Products - There is an opportunity to develop other skincare products that have a unique powder-to-foam formula.
2. Plant-based Skincare Products - Developing other plant-based skincare products that are gentle on the skin yet effective could disrupt the skincare industry.
3. Multi-functional Skincare Products - Creating multi-functional skincare products that can cleanse, exfoliate, purify, and moisturize could be a disruptive innovation in the skincare industry.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry could benefit from developing more gentle, plant-based, and multifunctional products.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry could incorporate the powder-to-foam formula in makeup removers and clarifyers to remove impurities.
3. Natural Products - The natural products industry could develop other innovative powders that transform into foams to provide an even more enjoyable user experience.