As a means of capturing the attention of consumers in unconventional places, a number of brands are launching their own print publications—including non-dairy beverage brand Califia Farms and its new magazine, 'Pour Over.'
Califia Farms makes a range of nut milk products, dairy-free creamers and cold brew coffees. As such, the contents of its magazine are centered around coffee culture. Within the pages of Pour Over, consumers will be able to read more on the brand, as well as what it means to live a plant-based lifestyle.
April Siler, Califia Farms' senior vice president of marketing, notes the brand has become “embedded in coffee culture," as its Barista Blend almond milk is extremely popular at coffee shops, as are its Direct Trade cold brew coffee products, which are sustainably sourced.
'Pour Over' is a Magazine from Plant-Based Drink Brand Califia Farms
1. Branded Publications - Opportunity for brands to create their own print publications to engage with consumers in unconventional ways.
2. Coffee Culture - Growing focus on coffee culture as a niche market, presenting opportunities for brands to create unique content and products.
3. Plant-based Lifestyle - Increasing interest in plant-based lifestyles creates an opportunity for brands to promote their products and values through dedicated magazines.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage brands can explore the creation of their own print publications to engage with consumers and foster brand loyalty.
2. Publishing - Publishing companies can attract brand partnerships in the food and beverage industry to develop branded print publications.
3. Coffee Shops - Coffee shops can collaborate with brands to showcase their products and values through dedicated magazines in their establishments.