The ongoing pandemic has really shined a light on how imperative frontline staff are to our communities, so many brands are paying respect to them with new products like the Pots & Co Tiramisù. The limited-edition dessert will be available for purchase at Waitrose locations in the UK starting July 15 to offer consumers a tasty treat that also supports frontline staff. The brand will see 100% of the profits from the dessert donated to frontline staff thanks to a partnership with NHS charity HEROES and The Care Workers’ Charity.
Founder Julian Dyer spoke on the Pots & Co Tiramisù saying, "We’ve launched a number of initiatives during lockdown to help give thanks to frontline staff; the launch of our chefs’ take on a Pick-me-up Tiramisù in Waitrose marks the next step in this journey. Whether donations from our desserts directly help the NHS staff that have helped us throughout these tough times, or supporting care workers, we hope the nation can get onboard and help give thanks yet again for their extraordinary efforts.”
The Pots & Co Tiramisù will Support NHS Staff in the UK
1. Frontline Staff-supporting Desserts - The development of desserts that support and give back to frontline staff is a trend that demonstrates gratitude and solidarity during challenging times.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - Collaborating with charitable organizations to create limited-edition products is a trend that allows brands to make a positive impact and raise funds for important causes.
3. Partnerships with Charities - Forming partnerships with charities, such as NHS charity HEROES and The Care Workers’ Charity, is a trend that enables brands to donate profits and support frontline staff and care workers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the opportunity to create frontline staff-supporting desserts and make a positive contribution to society.
2. Retail - The retail industry can showcase and sell limited-edition collaborative products, providing consumers with a meaningful way to support frontline staff and charitable organizations.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can benefit from brand partnerships with charities, as it helps raise funds and support for frontline staff and care workers in times of crisis.