Pizza Hut New Zealand is offering consumers a rich carb-loaded crust option that offers more crunch with a tater tot potato toppings that wrap around the edge of the pizza. The addition of the tater tots gives the pizza a much more hearty taste with an added crispy texture.
Pizza crust is often times the least loved part of the savory pie and Pizza Hut hopes to subvert this by adding exotic new toppings to the edges of the dish. The Has Bites Crust Pizza features tater tots are laid overtop of the crust rather than stuffed inside so that the mini potatoes are rendered crunchy and crispy during baking. The Hash Bites can be added as a crust topping or a pizza garnish if desired on many of the existing pizza flavors.
Pizza Hut New Zealand Offers Mini Potato Toppings for More Crunch
1. Alternative Pizza Crusts - Offering unique and crispy crust options for pizzas
2. Innovative Pizza Toppings - Adding new and exotic toppings to pizzas to enhance taste and texture
3. Miniature Food Trends - Creating mini potato toppings to serve as a dish accessory
1. Fast Food Chains - Exploring new and unique additions to their menus to stand out from competitors
2. Food Manufacturing - Developing innovative and unique pizza crust and topping options for restaurants and consumers
3. Food Service Industry - Catering to changing food trends by offering new and unique pizzas that cater to consumer preferences