The new Ecoleaf post-consumer recycled packaging has been created by the brand to help position the cleaning products as more eco-focused and in line with the demands of modern consumers. The new packaging from the Suma-owned vegetarian and sustainable products supplier is crafted from recycled plastic, which eliminates the need for new plastic to be manufactured. The paper products from Ecoleaf that are made from recycled paper are now wrapped in 100% recyclable paper to offer consumers an alternative to other varieties on the market that are usually contained in plastic.
Product Developer Paul Collins spoke on the new Ecoleaf post-consumer recycled packaging saying, "Packaging is an extremely important subject at the moment; everyone is looking at reducing single-use plastics. Ecoleaf has always been a leading green brand. As we’ve refreshed the look, we’ve also taken the opportunity to make packaging changes that make it more sustainable and greener. These are significant developments - we have listened to what people want and are happy with our new range”.
The Ecoleaf Post-Consumer Recycled Packaging is Eco-Focused
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - Brands should consider incorporating eco-friendly packaging to meet the demands of modern consumers.
2. Sustainable Products - Brands can attract consumers by creating sustainable products through the use of recycled materials like plastic and paper.
3. Reducing Single-use Plastics - Companies can respond to the current trend of reducing single-use plastics by implementing more sustainable packaging solutions.
1. Cleaning Products Industry - The shift towards eco-friendly packaging in the cleaning products industry presents an opportunity for companies to stand out and attract environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Sustainable Products Industry - Sustainable products industry is set to grow with the increasing demand for eco-friendly packaging and products made from recycled materials.
3. Paper Products Industry - The paper products industry can offer more sustainable solutions to consumers by transitioning towards 100% recyclable paper packaging.