Josephine Skriver stars in 'The Golden Hour' editorial, which appears in Porter Magazine's #5 issue for Winter 2014.
"The Golden Hour" can refer to several things: in the medical field, it's the hour following a serious injury, in which immediate treatment is crucial for recovery; in photography, it is the magical hour after sunrise or before sunset. In this editorial, it appears to be a mythical hour, in which a supernatural energy hangs in the air.
Makeup artist Fredrik Stambro applied a rich, creamy metallic eye shadow, while fashion editor Maya Zepinic outfitted Skriver in pieces with metallic accents. Hair stylist Tina Outen completed the look with several unkempt up-'dos. The editorial was lensed by photographer Chris Colls.
Josephine Skriver Glitters in Porter Magazine's #5 Issue
1. Metallic Makeup - Opportunity for makeup companies to create innovative and long-lasting metallic eye shadows and lipsticks.
2. Mythical Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create collections inspired by mythical creatures and supernatural energy.
3. The Golden Hour Photography - Opportunity for photography businesses to create workshops and services focused on capturing the beauty of the Golden Hour.
1. Makeup - Companies in the makeup industry can benefit from creating products with metallic finishes that last for the Golden Hour.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore creative mythical themes inspired by the Golden Hour for their collections, creating unique and memorable pieces.
3. Photography - Photography businesses can create workshops or services geared towards capturing the beauty of the Golden Hour as a unique feature in their service offerings.